The Cursed Dragon patch brings along a couple of new cards for the Norse Pantheon, as well as some UI fixes and improvements. Check out the patch notes below:
- Cursed Dragon – Norse
- Ranged Unit, God, 7 Mana, 4/5, Legendary
- Warcry: Poison all units on target column leaving a poison pool on tiles without units. Units that end their turn on these tiles are poisoned.
- Fafnir – Norse
- Melee Unit, God, 3 Mana, 5/5, Epic
- If Fafnir is including in your deck, you can not play cards that cost 5 or more.
Deck Builder and Collection
- Increased the size of selected cards.
- Replaced model viewer with larger preview for all card types.
- Reduced the number of cards per page by 2.
- Improved card counter with better indication of how many of a specific card is already in your deck.
- New in-game UI art treatment
- The playable grid is now always visible.
- New mana count treatment with larger sizing.
- Deck tracker and taunts have been moved under the menu in the top left.
- FOV has been tightened to give a more up close view of the board.
- Cleaned up various card text descriptions for better clarity
- Athena, Bacchus, Bull Demon King, Pillar of Exile
- Aspect of Life
- Cost increased from 2 to 4.