If you missed it yesterday there was a livestream showing off some of the new Neutral and Hindu Pantheon cards. The release date is not officially announced, but they are targeting early next week (Tuesday, September 19th).
Update: The patch is now live and the Hindu Pantehon has been added to the card database and deck builder!
NEW Neutral Cards!
- Lernaean Hydra
- Legendary, 6 mana, 5/5, melee, Can only take 1 damage from a single source. Whenever this unit attacks gain +3/+0.
- Poisonous Hydra
- Legendary, 4 mana, 4/4, melee, Add a Poisonous card to your opponent’s hand.
- Poisonous: 2 mana, Your Summoning Stone takes 4 damage if this card is in your hand at the end of your turn.
- Rapacious Satyr
- Common, 4 mana, 3/3, ranged, All enemy units played on the same row as Rapacious Satyr take 2 damage.
- Satyr Pathfinder
- Epic, 6 mana, 7/4, melee, Your opponent can only play 1 card per turn.
THE HINDU PANTHEON IS HERE!
- Reincarnate Keyword
- When this unit or spell would go to your graveyard return it to your hand. It loses reincarnate.
- Ganesha (Hindu Leader)
- Pillar of Life: 2 Mana, Deploy a Pillar of Life that heals a random friendly for 1 at the start of your turn.
- Agni (Hindu)
- Common, 6 mana, 4/4, ranged, Warcry: Randomly deal 2 damage to enemies twice. Reincarnate: Costs (7) and your Warcry now hits three times.
- Call of Avatar (Hindu)
- Epic, 6 Mana, Copy every friendly God in play and spawn an avatar of them. These avatars have <b>Charge</b> and die at the end of the turn.
- Bakasura (Hindu)
- Common, 3 mana, 3/3, melee, Reincarnate: attacks now ignore immunities and protect.
- Dispatch (Hindu)
- Common, 3 mana, Return a unit to its owner’s hand. Reincarnate: costs (4).
- Echo Blast (Hindu)
- Free, 3 mana, Deal 3 damage. Reincarnate: now deals 1 damage.
- Flourish (Hindu)
- Common, 3 mana, Give a unit +1/+1. Reincarnate: now gives +2/+2.
- Illusion (Hindu)
- Rare, 5 mana, Create a friendly clone of any unit in play.
- Kali (Hindu)
- Legendary, 6 mana, 3/3, melee, Warcry: Kill a unit with 4 or more health. Reincarnate: +3/+3.
- Kumbhakarna (Hindu)
- Rare, 4 mana, 0/6, melee, Guard, Has 0 movement. Reincarnate: Gains +6/+0 and 3 Movement.
- Moksha (Hindu)
- Rare, 3 mana, Silence a friendly with Reincarnate then deal 5 damage to an Enemy unit.
- Pact of Artha (Hindu)
- Common, 2 mana, Change ownership of two units with the same mana cost.
- Pillar of Austerity (Hindu)
- Epic, 3 mana, structure, 0/3, The next card your enemy attempts to play is countered and this unit is killed. Can be deployed anywhere.
- Pillar of Creation (Hindu)
- Common, 3 mana, structure, 0/3, Whenever you play a structure, spawn a 2/2 Avatar with Charge. Can be deployed anywhere.
- Pillar of Earth (Hindu)
- Common, 2 mana, structure, 0/3, All enemies have their movement reduced by 1.
- Pillar of Exile (Hindu)
- Free, 2 mana, structure, 0/3, Can be deployed anywhere.Warcry: Banish a unit until this pillar is destroyed.
- Pillar of Fortitude (Hindu)
- Common, 2 mana, structure, 0/3, All friendlies you deploy gain +0/+2.
- Pillar of Parity (Hindu)
- Common, 2 mana, structure, 0/1, All enemy units have 1 less attack.
- Pillar of Patience (Hindu)
- Epic, 4 mana, structure, 0/7, Enemy Spells cost 1 more.
- Pillar of Retribution (Hindu)
- Rare, 3 Mana, structure, 0/3, The next spell your opponent plays is copied and added to your hand and this pillar is destroyed. Can be deployed anywhere.
- Prescience (Hindu)
- Rare, 1 Mana, Discover the top three cards of your deck. Select one, place the others on the bottom of your deck.
- Rama (Hindu)
- Free, 2 mana, 2/1, ranged, Your opponent cannot use their Leader Ability.
- Ravana (Hindu)
- Legendary, 5 mana, 4/4, melee, Immune: Return Damage, Protect: 1. Reincarnate: gains Immune: Enemy Spells
- Tribute of Stone (Hindu)
- Free, 1 mana, Give a friendly unit Protect: 1. Reincarnate: now gives Protect: 2.
- Vamana (Hindu)
- Epic, 3 mana, 1/1, melee, Reincarnate: gains +3/+3 and attacks now hit all adjacent enemies.
- Void Zone (Hindu)
- Rare, 1 mana, Target the enemy Summoning Stone. Until the start of your next turn, Silence all Enemy units who end their turn adjacent to it.
- Spells that can be casted instantly such as the Mana Potion, now have a confirm state. This removes a lot of problems players were having with accidentally casting Instant Cast spells.
- Arena Level requirement changed from Level 3 to Level 1.
- Ranked requirements changed from Level 10 to Level 5.
- Attack increase from 4 to 5.
- Mana cost reduced from 3 to 2.
- Fixed an issue where units that had Charge and Warcry appeared with Warcry twice.
- Gold cards now always appear on the left of the default card in the collection.