The Pumpkin Patch will introduce some new Halloween flavored cards and designs to the game as well as some card balance and bug fixes!
OPEN BETA 0.31 – THE PUMPKIN PATCH
- The Halloween Pack will introduce our first set of Limited Edition Skins for Hand of the Gods! These skins feature a new unit model, Special FX, Sound FX, and Card Art.
- The Halloween Pack will be purchasable for 300 Runes and unlock one of the following with each opened:
- Grim Mariachi Loki (1 Copy)
- Jack the Reaper Thanatos (2 Copies)
- Slaughterhouse Chaac (2 Copies)
- Feline Fashion Awilix (2 Copies)
- Limited Edition Pum-Pukin Avatar
- Limited Edition Vesuvius Card Back
- Each Halloween Pack opened will unlock a skin, avatar, or card back you have not already unlocked. Halloween Skins are not disenchantable, and will only be available for the duration of the promotion.
- This has been changed to match the Hand of the Gods Logo.
- Players can no longer be matched against the same player twice in a row.
- New players will now be given a Bonus Pack for completing their first Casual, Arena, and Ranked match. These rewards will also be given retroactively to all active players.
- From this patch on, all players will receive a free Arena Ticket at level 1 which grants one free entry to the Arena.
- Ranks will reset with OB 0.31 and are planned to reset every 2 months going forward. This marks the start of our “Open Beta Season” and players can expect ranked rewards to be sent out with each future reset.
- Arena rewards for 10, 11, and 12 wins have been adjusted.
- 10 wins: 600 Favor and 2 Core Packs
- 11 wins: 450 Favor and 3 Core Packs
- 12 Wins 575 Favor and 3 Core Packs
- Cost reduced to 2
- Attack reduced from 5 to 1.
- Health reduced from 5 to 2.
- Spiderling is now type Beast.
- Lernaean Hydra
- Now only gains +3/+0 when attacking.
- Added Special FX for Bulwark.
- Sprint can no longer be cast on Pillars.
- Anhur now properly stops Skadi from activating her Warcry.
- Anhur now properly stops Sagittarius from activating his Warcry.
- Illusion now properly clones buffs gained through Sobek’s ability.
- Fixed an issue where Kumbhakarna was unable to receive attack buffs if silenced before he was reincarnated.
- Fixed an interaction with Illusion that would kick both players to lobby.
- Fixed an issue where Satyr Pathfinder was improperly stopping certain Warcry effects.
- Fixed an issue where units that changed ownership through a spell effect could not have exhaustion removed through other card effects.
- Fixed an issue where a unit that changed ownership through a spell effect could attack on the same turn.
- Fixed an issue where spells countered by Pillar of Austerity would not properly remove the mana from the player that casted the spell.
- Fixed an issue where Cabrakans ability would not trigger if stunned.
- Fixed an issue where Fenrir’s model would not grow at the end of his owners turn if he had dealt return damage on the opponents.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to challenge each other.
- Fixed an issue where executing Thor with Thanatos would sometimes kick players back to lobby
- Fixed an issue where Illusion would improperly apply first-turn effects such as Stealth, even if the unit had already left Stealth.
Fixed an issue where playing an auto-cast card while an animation was playing would put the card in an uncastable state.